Our instructors are state certified and work hard to equip all students with the confidence and the skills they need to become courteous and safe drivers. At Grand Prairie Driving School, we offer comprehensive driver education and training courses that are designed to produce confident drivers who are dedicated to safety and follow all the rules of the road.
We offer classes for teens and adults:
- Classroom instruction, covering all principles of safe driving
- Lessons in maneuverability and parking
- State certification for teenage drivers
- Six-hour 18-24 adult classroom: second and fourth Saturday of the month, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Ages 15-18: three weeks of classroom instruction with one week of driving behind-the-wheel instruction